Tattoo Request Form
How much do you charge?
All of our artists prices vary depending on the session and the time that it takes to do the tattoo. To inquire about each of our specific prices, you will need to know who you’re wanting to get tattooed by and go through their specific booking process, which can be done through our booking request form.
How soon can you get me in?
All artists at Olympus Tattoo Gallery are booked out a minimum of 3 months in advance. Because of this, there will typically always be a wait time of 3 months or more BUT it will worth it. Make sure to follow our artists’ social media pages and subscribe to our email list for special availability.
What do I need to do to schedule my tattoo?
All of our artists require a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit that varies in cost by artist. The deposit amount will be given to you after you’ve gone through the inquiry process with the artist that you’d like to be tattooed by.
When will I see my design?
Most of the time our designs are created the day of the tattoo or the night before your appointment date. Please DO NOT message your artist asking when you can see the design in advance – we require full trust in our ability to collaborate and create something that you will absolutely love to wear for the rest of your life.
How do I tip my tattoo artist?
Tips are never expected, but ALWAYS appreciated. Personal thoughtful gifts are just as much appreciated as cash.
What do I need to know to be prepared for my appointment?
- Be well rested (get enough sleep the night before)
- Eat a hearty meal prior to your tattoo appointment
- Drink lots of water and stay hydrated, both before, during, and after your appointment.
- Shower before your appointment (and we promise we will too).
- Don’t come in drunk or high.
- Don’t apply any numbing agents or oily skin topicals before your appointment.
- We will always shave the area being tattooed the day of. There is no need to shave the area beforehand as ingrown hairs and razorburn can cause unecessary issues.
- Please do not bring guests with you to your tattoo appointment.
- PRO TIP: When you get to the shop for your appointment, please do not place any items on your tattoo artists’ tray. This is for cleanliness and sterility purposes. There will be a designated area for you to place your belongings.
Join our mailing list for shop updates, availability, guest spots, giveaways and more.
1779 1100 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84105